The convenience timer is a CMOS timer IC which operates with low current consumption, and is suitable for the time management of the relative time.
The S-35730 Series outputs the clock pulse.
4 types of clock pulse frequency can be selected from 1 Hz to 32.768 kHz depending on the SET0 pin and the SET1 pin settings.
Caution: This product can be used in vehicle equipment and in-vehicle equipment. Before using the product in the purpose, contact to SII is indispensable.
- Clock pulse output function
- Settable clock pulse frequency, with an output control pin
- Low current consumption
(Crystal oscillator: Cl = 6 pF, Vdd = 3.0 V, ENBL pin = “L”, Ta = +25°C)
- Wide range of operation voltage
- 1.8 V to 5.5 V
- Built-in 32.768 kHz crystal oscillation circuit
- Operation temperature range
- Ta = -40°C to +125°C
- Lead-free (Sn 100%), halogen-free
- AEC-Q100 qualified*1
*1. Contact our sales office for details.
- Safety critical components typified by engine, transmission, suspension and ABS, and EV/HEV/PHEV related equipment, etc.
- Meter, body, headlamp, ITS, etc.
- Accessory, car navigation, car audio system, etc.