Contact our sales office for details of the product.
Since the product is under development, the information described herein is subject to change without notice.
Moreover, commercialization of the product may be stopped.
The convenience timer is a CMOS timer IC which operates with low current consumption, and is suitable for the time management of the relative time.
The S-35750 Series outputs the fixed-cycle interrupt signal.
4 types of fixed-cycle interrupt signal can be selected depending on the SET0 pin and the SET1 pin settings.
Caution: This product can be used in vehicle equipment and in-vehicle equipment. Before using the product in the purpose, contact to SII is indispensable.
- Fixed-cycle interrupt signal output function
- Settable frequency and duty ratio, with an output control pin
- Low current consumption
(Crystal oscillator: Cl = 6 pF, Vdd = 3.0 V, ENBL pin = “L”, Ta = +25°C)
- Wide range of operation voltage
- 1.8 V to 5.5 V
- Built-in 32.768 kHz crystal oscillation circuit
- Operation temperature range
- Ta = -40°C to +125°C
- Lead-free (Sn 100%), halogen-free
- AEC-Q100 in process
- Safety critical components typified by engine, transmission, suspension and ABS, and EV/HEV/PHEV related equipment, etc.
- Meter, body, headlamp, ITS, etc.
- Accessory, car navigation, car audio system, etc.