Better Image Quality, Downsizing, and Cost Reduction
with SII High-Voltage Analog Switches
- High-integration facilitates downsizing and cost reduction
32-channel integration provides downdizing and cost reduction of your systems.
- Signal voltage-independent low on-resistance for better image quality
Stable 8Ω on-resistance in the range of ±100V ultrasound signal achieves better image quality.
- Single 5V power supply for very low power dissipation
A single 5V power supply achieves 14mW at 50kHz all 32-channel switching, and provides a safety design to your systems. Especially suitable for in-probe applications.
- Unique pin configuration for efficient PCB wiring
The unique pin-out of poles on one side and throws on the other side reduces the number of board layers, and consequently contributes to compact, low-cost, and light-weight systems.
- Medical Ultrasound Imaging
- Piezoelectric Transducer Drivers
- Flaw Detection
- Mechanical Relays Replacement